How can I cancel my flight with Wizz Air

can I cancel my flight with Wizz air
Know how can I cancel my flight with Wizz air 1/888/324/1832 when its needed


Information for how can I cancel my flight with Wizz Air

Wizz Air is one of the major low-cost airlines of Hungary. It has been serving the people since 2003 and covers 150 destinations around the globe. If you have booked your ticket with Wizz air and want to cancel your flight, you can do it before 3 hours of departure.

In this article, we will give you the answer to your question about canceling the flight. You can also read the process to make the cancellation.

Quick cancellation policy of Wizz air

  • You can cancel your flight anytime you want but the end limit is before three hours of departure
  • In case of two-way cancellation, the cancellation must be completed before three hours of departure of the first flight.
  • If the first flight is already departed, you won't be able to cancel your second flight
  • The cancellation should be done within 14 days of booking to avoid an increase in the cancellation fee.

If you are wondering about how can I cancel my flight with Wizz air, then you can find the answers in the steps below:

  • You have to move to the official website of Wizz air and login into your profile
  • From the side menu, choose the booking information option
  • Once you click on Changing your reservation option
  • Hit the Change reservation option
  • Select the passenger you want to cancel the flight and click on Cancel
  • Pay the cancellation charges of the flight and your reservation will be canceled

If you could not cancel the reservation on your own, you can also contact the customer services of Wizz air. You need to tell them your flight details and request them to cancel your reservation.

So, the answer to your question can I cancel my flight with Wizz air is yes. You can follow the steps mentioned above and cancel the ticket. Make sure to read the terms and conditions before booking the ticket and at the time of canceling it to avoid confusion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do I get a refund on my ANA ticket

Que hacer si pierdo mi vuelo Sky

Comment utiliser un avoir sur Turkish Airlines